Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 1 of 14 complete!

Week 1 of the challenge went pretty well. I missed a few fruits/veggies here and there, but I ate less junk...and I ate less at my meals because I just felt full.

This week we are only allowed to drink coffee, tea, milk, and water. One cup of juice is allowed for the week, and red wine is allowed as well. These beverages can only be sweetened with honey or maple syrup.

I normally only drink water, unsweet tea and coffee, so its not a big change for me. Except for the coffee part...can't have my creamer. I've been using milk, and its ok. Atleast I can still have the coffee...that might not be good for anyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!