Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scrappy Thursday

Technically I made these earlier this week, but I was too lazy/too busy to post. Did that even make sense? Aren't being lazy and being busy mutually exclusive? Hmm...

Focus Crystal...

Sorry.

I made this one for the husband, he's been having some stressful work/school times, and I wanted to encourage him. I tried really hard to make it manly. I desperately wanted to throw some flowers on there, but I resisted the urge. Hopefully he's displaying this somewhere at work, to remind him where he can find strength. Plus its his favorite verse. :o)


This wall decal is a product of Stampin' Up! Isn't it lovely?


I made this card for a Mom's Conference that's coming up. I tried to make it as simple as possible so that moms can see that they can make cards with their kids! And its fun! So directions will be printed out for the moms to take with them so they can create a card that is similar to this one.
And this one I made with my new stamp set Awash with Flowers. I'm in love with this set. And I also used my new boarder punch from SU. Love that too. :o)
Thanks for stopping by today! Remember its April Fool's Day...so don't believe anything you hear today.

2 comments:

  1. Everything you do always looks so great! :)

    You should post pictures of your craft room. I need inspiration on how I want to make mine look!

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, those are amazing cards...did you really make them? haha, I'm only asking because of your last sentence on your post. That last one is awesome!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!