Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday!

Just to clear things up from yesterday's post...yes, I did make those cards! ;o) Thanks for pointing out that last sentence...haha, I totally didn't realize the implications. But seriously, I made them.

Moving on...

Keely over at MannLand5 is running a rate my space contest on her blog and you should stop by and check it out. And probably vote for kitchen # 1, because its a really cool kitchen, and it hasn't gotten any votes. :o( And I'll bake you a brownie if you vote for it. Just sayin. ;o)

Today's been crazy, so I'll check back in on Monday.

Have a blessed Easter weekend. May your hearts rejoice in the Truth. He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!