Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Hazel!

Hazel turned 2 today. We spent the afternoon at frisbee watching the hubbs play in the frigid rain.
frisbee12310b
Talk about miserable. We visited both sets of grandparents, and swung by my dear friend's going away party before grabbing some greek food and heading home where everyone enjoyed birthday ice cream. Hazel had a special dog safe ice cream treat. Judging by the way she scarfed it down, I think she liked it.
If you click on the frisbee picture above you can view the others I took, I'm just too lazy to link them all here. :o) G'night!

1 comment:

  1. I tried playing Ultimate Frisbee once, but broke the tip of my finger. I might try it again! ;)

    Love the owls! They are cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!