Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength ; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.
Its hard to believe a week has gone by already. And yet seeing how quickly it did move by shows me that life can go on, life will go on...life must go on.
- An end to suffering
- My father passing on a holiday, when the work was closed, so I could leave immediately to help my mom and to make arrangements
- A husband who knew exactly what to do when the news came, and though he wasn't at my side the moment I heard the news, he was there quickly and provided the strength and safety I needed in that moment
- Clarity is a whirlwind of chaos
- in-laws that helped out in huge ways
- learning about my father's past
- so many precious friends that came a long way to support me. Words cannot express how deeply it touched my heart, and how much I love each one of them.
- putting together a service that honored my dad
- making good progress on cleaning out their home
- many possibilities for my mom's new living situation
- an awesome work family that allowed me to be with my family during a really busy time of the year, when they were already shorthanded.
- strength from my Rock and Redeemer