Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quick Masculine Card

My 4th Wedding Anniversary is coming up next Thursday. Its pretty crazy to think its been 4 years. In fact, I JUST put together a little wedding scrapbook. Yeah, it took me 4 years. Haha. I'll share that in another post. This one's for the anniversary card I made for my hubby. He doesn't read my blog, so I'm not worried about him getting a sneak peak. ;o)

Quick and Easy Masculine Anniversary

Color Combo: Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, River Rock & Early Espresso
Stamp Set: Plane & Simple, Teeny Tiny Wishes

The hubbs is an aerospace engineer so I jumped on this stamp set as soon as I saw it. Its got a great vintage masculine feel to it. Hope he likes it!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love how much the textured cardstock adds to it. I might have to borrow your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies when you are in love!! So happy for you and Cole! Awesome Card! He is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!