Is it Monday again? I feel like yesterday was Monday. My how time flies these days.
- Hanging out with the girls at a baby shower
- celebrating and anticipating of the 3rd baby girl to our group!
- celebrating the new marriage of two pretty awesome people
- seeing how God has changed my heart in relation to kids. It sounds awful, but honestly, 2 years ago, I hated kids. I never wanted to have them, and I wanted to stay far away from anybody else that had them, especially groups of them. If I walked into our Sunday school class in the state of mind I had back then, I would have run away. Today, I embrace the 8 kids that have been born to our class in the last year, and anticipate the birth of 4 more. For the record, I am still NOT ready to have kids myself, but atleast I think they're kinda fun.
- A night to relax and be quiet by myself. This is important to a water/earth like myself.
- That the computers were only down for a couple of hours today, instead of out all day
- being a part of a great growth group and life group.
- my hubby can run again. And even though I think he's crazy, he really loves it.