Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Shower Invites

Now that I know these have been received by everyone I can post a pic!

Pink, Green & Brown Baby Shower Invites

I used the baby's room as my inspiration point. The walls and bedding have pink, brown and a hint of green in them. The mommy-to-be painted circles on the wall and I wanted to echo that in the invite. The buttons were made using an embosslit by Stampin' Up! called Sweet Buttons (you can find it in the Occasions Mini) and running that through my Cuttlebug. The carriage is from the stamp set Fun & Fast Notes (in the 2010-2011 Idea book and Catalog). The back just has the info for the shower.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you explained where the buttons came from. Those are great! I've tried putting real buttons on with adhesive and they don't stay well. Really nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These invitations are absolutely adorable. You did a great job as usual! :)

    Also, I love love love your layout for your blogger. What program do you use for your digital scrapbooking?

    I am going to have 3 months off coming up in a few months...one thing on my agenda is going to be coming to visit you and do some stamping together. I miss your face!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!