Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just thought you should know...

I have an announcement...























No...not THAT kind of announcement....


























I finally have an iPhone!





Yay! It has taken a lot of begging, pleading, generosity on behalf of my dear friend Robin, and dunking my old phone in the toilet (NOT on purpose) to get one...and trust me the angels were singing today!


Now...if I had your number before...I do NOT have it now because of the death of my previous phone...so please email me with it. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Just bein' honest....I heard about your phone's bath. :) There was some speculation that you might end up with an iPhone. Congrats! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!