Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Cards

Those of you that were looking for Multitude Monday, it will be back next week! Life is a little chaotic this week. But I'm confident things are going to slow down next month.

I wanted to share some cute cards that we made at my upline's halloween class. They show the versatility of the owl punch (you can make an owl, ghost and a bat) and they're just super cute and easy to make.


We used the Spooky Night Rub Ons from the mini catalog and the Wicked Fun DSP from the main idea book and catalog. We made a couple of other fun projects, like a little haunted house, but I forgot to get pictures of them. Oops!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a couple of sneak peaks from my upcoming class.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!