Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday...on Saturday ;o)

1. True happiness is being surrounded by close family and friends.

2. The most surreal moment of my life was probably my wedding day.

3. My favorite texture is oh man, I love texture...all texture!

4. My signature color is purple. Love it. Or gray, I love it too. ;o)

5. My signature style is jeans and layered tops. I'm starting to invest in long necklaces and I love headbands!

6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be New York and Company.

7. My best thing about autumn is Everything! I LOVE autumn. Its the BEST time of the year!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!