Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Door Prizes

We have a women's ministry event coming up at church next week. Its a night of food, friends, a great speaker and door prizes! About a month ago, I was asked to donate a door prize and turn it in on the 20th.

I agreed, and then forgot about it.

I didn't remember until the 19th.

So I quickly threw together a set of 5 cards and made a little post it note cover. I think they turned out pretty cute. ;o) I found the post-it notes in the dollar spot and the colors matched perfectly with SU! paper.
091810_5259

I added these 2 projects to an Idea Book & Catalog, Holiday Mini and a coupon to half off their first class....Hope they like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!