We made it to Nashville safe and sound and in great time too! And all you creepy burglar types take note that our dog is still protecting our house and we have friends house sitting as well! ;o) Tomorrow we'll swing through Knoxville to pick up the sister in love and her friend and head on to Gatlinburg. I'm so ready for vacation!
I borrowed this "Fill in the Blank Friday" from a friend's blog. Enjoy!
1. Today for breakfast I ate english muffin with peanut butter
2. My go to/never fail recipe spaghetti is pretty easy
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is kit kats and reese's...ok maybe its the WAY I eat it that they think is weird. :o)
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was hmm...I've caught a pot boiling water on fire...I've severely burned pizza more than once...I totally botched easy mac...the list goes on and on.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be Groom's Cake by Blue Bell..delish!
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is Sushi, blegh. Or Taco Bell. Double blegh.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? I hate breakfast, but I always eat it because its good for you or something. ;o) I think I love dinner the most. :o)
What are your plans for the weekend?