Monday, August 16, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


276. Safe travel to and from TN
277. The birth of baby in our Life Group. Though he came early, he and mom are doing great! Praise the Lord!
278. Dinner with my sister and her husband
279. Spending the afternoon with dear friends in TN
280.meeting more of Cole's family
281. one week in the mountains...my happy place
282.laughing until it hurts
283.celebrating family birthdays
284.tex-mex...real tex-mex
285.sleeping in my bed again :o)

1 comment:

  1. you mention TN and tex mex in one post, and both make me so happy, as does your ingrid/sara song playing right now!!!
    i'm from tn now living in tx so both are home to me now!
    mountains and babies and family. and bed.. good gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!