Friday, July 9, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday!

1. My favorite thing about this week has been Seeing these women transformed at Glamorous Nights.

2. The weather this week has been hot, sticky, wet and miserable.

3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was the James Avery catalog.

4. The last movie I saw was The Killers .

5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would be lounging in my hammock with a good book.


6. As a teenager I was I was confident and carefree. I ran around with the greatest friends and I really miss them! I was also in really good shape! Thank You Colorguard!

7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with Someone really wealthy. ya know, the ones that live in Heath in those billion dollar houses...or in Highland Park. I just want to know what its like to have a ridiculous amount of money.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!