2. The weather this week has been hot, sticky, wet and miserable.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was the James Avery catalog.
4. The last movie I saw was The Killers .
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would be lounging in my hammock with a good book.
6. As a teenager I was I was confident and carefree. I ran around with the greatest friends and I really miss them! I was also in really good shape! Thank You Colorguard!
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with Someone really wealthy. ya know, the ones that live in Heath in those billion dollar houses...or in Highland Park. I just want to know what its like to have a ridiculous amount of money.Have a fabulous weekend!