Friday, June 18, 2010

Hello Friday!

Well its Friday! And boy do I have lots to do today. Yesterday I was super productive. I set a personal record, I think, I made 18 cards in one afternoon! My scraproom and my hands were a mess! Here are some pix of what I made.

The first set is for the hubbs.We're not doing gifts for our anniversary because its been a very expensive month for us. So I thought I'd give him stationary anyway. ;o) Here's a close up
There are 6 cards in the stack, 3 thank yous and 3 blank notecards. This is how I "wrapped" them.
Then I made this cute little card just to have on hand when I need to send one out.
And ten I made 11 thank you cards to send out after we get back from our mission trip to thank people for donating and for praying for us. I need like 20 more, but these were easy, and I've got 2 big crafting days scheduled next week so I'll get plenty of them done. Here's a pix of them all stacked on top of each other.
I guess I was really feeling the simplicity. ;o) I used the Sentimental Journey and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets from Stampin' Up! to make these cards. You can purchase them at my store and make some stationary of your own!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend! I hope to have lots of pictures to share next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!