Sunday, June 13, 2010

Late night Getting to Know You

Getting to know YOU


The questions..

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc
Flight...its would be so cool to fly.

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
$25 for runner up in my first photo contest :o)

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
nope...the bro-in-law has it...maybe I should learn since he's in Japan

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
June. Its the month of weddings and anniversaries ;o)

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Pool, but crystal clear ocean waters are a close second. I never go in anything where I can't see my feet.

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
I think our honeymoon to Grand Cayman tops the list. :o)

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
$1 scarves from Old Navy...perfect Christmas gift.

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
Yep, I've been watching it. I really enjoy it. Soccer is so interesting, maybe because I suck so much at it. ;o) I don't have a fave team though...I'll cheer for USA for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!