Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Q Friday

Thanks for your input on the animal pictures! I really appreciate your help! Here's a little Five Question Friday fun for ya!


1.
If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
Oh my goodness YES! Communication or Marketing for sure. I'd love to major in Photography, but that wasn't offered at A&M and I wouldn't change THAT part for anything!
2. What do you love most about your home?
I love my crafting area, its a dark gray with teal and red accents and I just love how cozy and inspiring it is for me. I love to just sit in there and edit pix, create projects, or just read my bible.

3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
Historic romance, especially greek/roman time period/themes.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
sushi...blegh

5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Hmm...I really feel like there are few good shows that aren't reality shows on tv...I love the outfits that Lily (second from the left) wears on How I Met Your Mother, but I think I'd have to go with Sara Walker on Chuck. She's smart, tough, gorgeous and guys are always chasing her ;o)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!