Thursday, May 20, 2010

Its a good day!

Today I woke up just feeling so energized and relieved. Unveiled was last night and now that its over a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. As soon as I have pictures I'll share and give a little more detail about last night.

Today to reward myself I went and got my hair cut! I was nervous...I always am before a hair cut...not sure why. Silly me. But I LOVE it. It just feels soooo much lighter. My hairdresser is awesome! I took some pix...I can't take a self portrait to save my life, so just focus on the hair ok?

Plus I did a little shopping and bought a shirt and jeans and a cute little dress to wear to Kat's wedding this weekend! Can't wait for the Nav reunion! I love my Navies!

I hope y'all have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. That cut has a beautiful shape to it. Kudos to your stylist! It helps to have a pretty face like yours to fill it out....I love having a new haircut work out just right. :)

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!