Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Time is puppy time!

First of all, its Friday Follow!

Friday Follow

Join in the fun, its a great way to find new interesting blogs!

My dear friend picked up her newest puppy yesterday and brought her straight to my house so I could meet her!

new pup 4

Oh dear goodness, isn't she adorable?!

new pup 7

She's a bull terrier and doesn't have a name yet. My friend actually has another solid white bull terrier

Hi mom.

He cracks me up.

This little girl is gonna be a spitfire. She's already so spunky.

new pup 6

new pup 5

Every time I would kneel down to take a picture she'd come running.

New pup 3

I love to watch puppies run. They're so clumsy.

New pup1

I can't wait to play with her again.

We're heading to Austin this weekend for The Great Urban Race. My husband and his best man are competing in it. I'll have some interesting pictures to share on monday. And me and the dog are going to explore the city together. Austin's super pet friendly, so it should be fun.

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! Found you through FF. Nice to "meet" you. :) Following your blog now.

    http://householdcents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! My 4 year old is desperate for a dog.. we told him once we're settled into one place he'll have one!

    Happy Friday, found you & am following through Friday Follow!

    http://justanothermomof2.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Just swinging by to wish you a happy weekend!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun pictures! Hope yall have fun in Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your photos Pro photog here :)

    Here from FF running behind this week

    Take a minute to check out my blog
    I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package and other giveaways also

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!