Monday, March 15, 2010

My cup runneth over.

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was super busy and super rewarding. I can't wait to share the details with you...but that's another day. Today is reserved for giving thanks. I hope it encourages you to pause for a moment and count your blessings.


holy experience


70. Extreme makeover: Martha’s House with my Unveiled sistas

71. Getting lost in Dallas, driving through the ghetto and getting stuck in traffic which added 2 hours to our commute, but gave us 2 hours of good conversation and great memories.

72. A policeman who could point us in the right direction and out of a not so good part of town.

73. A husband that was willing to drive all over the metroplex with me.

74. An evening spent celebrating a bride to be.

75. Reunited with old friends and feeling like we’ve never been apart

76. Seeing my friends turn in to beaming mommies.

77. A beautiful day for a potluck, dog walk, and softball game

78. the excitement of starting a new business (Stampin Up!)

79. date night at Benihana with the hubbs


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Great list. Thank you for sharing with us. Welcome to the community.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!