Sunday, March 7, 2010

I've been tagged

Amanda over at La Blondie Peruana passed along a a fun photo tag.

Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.
This is a picture of my kitchen after a Club Fed meeting at my house. We had a lot of fun that night. A couple of my girlfriends (who I used to work with) get together once a month and cook together based on a theme. We take turns hosting at our homes for the obvious reason above. ;o) That night the theme was white because Christmas was coming...its the only way a Texas girl can get a white christmas! Don't worry we always help each other clean up when its all over, it would be cruel not to. We started the club because we love to hang out and we love food. I've learned a lot about cooking from our gatherings. And there is always lots of laughter.

Now I tag:
Anyone of you that wants to to join in the fun! Leave me a link so I can see!


1 comment:

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!