Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The sun is back!

The sun is out today, and it is a welcomed sight, but the wind is blowing ferociously and it is very very cold out there.

This weekend was a busy one. Saturday I went to a bridal shower for my dear friend and college roomie.

2.6.10 Bride to be

Isn't she lovely? And don't you think it would be so HOTT for her to wear that headpiece in a bridal portrait? Maybe that's the photographer in my screaming to be unleashed. She thinks I'm crazy.

After the shower I went to watch the boys play Ultimate. I even got suckered into playing for a bit and I thought I was going to die. It was so cold, it hurt like heck to breathe, plus I'm unreasonably out of shape. Their next game is in 2 weeks, and I will be in better shape then, should they need me (that's the aggie in me, the 12th (wo)man.)

Sunday seemed to just fly by. We were late for church as usual, and there was so much to chat about in Life Group (our sunday school). That evening was of course the super bowl. I'm happy for the Saints, really, but poor Peyton. I just want to give him a hug.

We had club fed during the game, so I didn't really watch much, probably better that way. But I did record it for the commercials!

2.7.10 ClubFed

The only picture that came out of the food we had. So delish. The theme was pink, red and white. We had lots of yummy food.

On Monday Caroline suckered me into Yoga at Eclipse. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. And let me tell you my abs hate me. And my butt...it hates me too. But I must do it again! It was fabulous.

The rest of the day was spent getting ready for Just Desserts. Its part of the Women's Ministry at Lake Pointe. It was a very moving night. Several women share their testimonies and there was delicious dessert and coffee afterwards.

2.8.10 Just Desserts

Here the women are just arriving.

2.8.10 Centerpiece

Isn't that centerpiece awesome?

That's it for now. Have a happy Tuesday and stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Hi crystal..cute pics and stories..I also love your background...I need something creative like that! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!