Friday, February 26, 2010

Its Friday!

Yay, its finally Friday! I don't even work and I just love Friday. I'm so excited for this weekend. Tonight we're going to a concert and my FAVORITE is performing - Shawn McDonald. I just love his music. Natalie Grant is also performing so it should be an awesome concert. Tomorrow I'm going to a baby shower for a friend from highschool. We were in colorguard together and were officers our senior year. Man, those were good times. And we get to find out the sex of her baby at the shower! Super fun. And on Sunday I'm going to a special event at Victoria's Secret to see their new line of Body by Victoria bras. Its perfect b/c I need to buy a gift for a lingerie shower for a friend from college who is getting married in May!

Let me catch up on some P365 pictures. The first is from Wednesday. Birds are starting to show back up in our neighborhood. The dog absolutely loves to watch the birds. I put up a bird feeder by one of our living room windows so she can be entertained. :o)
Yesterday I spent the afternoon painting. I finally found a grey that works and am working on painting all the hallways. I did have to boost the grey in this picture so you could get a more accurate idea of the color. :o)
My Little Life

And finally its time for 5 question Friday! Head on over to Mama M's blog to join the fun! I look forward to these questions every Friday because it gives me something to blog about! ;o)


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I enjoy watching people sing karaoke, but it usually takes quite a bit of prodding to get me up there. I prefer dancing! DDR, Just Dance...I love it!

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Oh my, how to pick a favorite. Probably my all time fave would be a Snickers Latter from Sweet Eugene's in College Station, but I love the peppermint mocha at Christmas time from Starbucks, and Hazelnut mocha's got me through a lot of mornings in college too (where do you think we got the name for our dog?!)

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Hmm. I really like my name. But I'd give myself a different middle name...like michelle

4. Were you ever bullied?
oh yeah. I was a HUGE nerd. I specifically remember a kid in jr high that sat behind me in math and he would constantly pop my bra strap during class. And it hurt! He'd pull my hair a lot and that teacher wouldn't move me. Ugh, so frustrating.

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Oh dear. Its horrid how often I eat fast food. I was telling the hubbs that I think I've had chik-fil-a 3 times this week.

Thanks for swinging by! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I love the owls on your blog! Thanks for letting me swing by...cheers, Kare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my site! I love having new blogs to follow :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! and I meant to say...SHAWN MCDONALD!???!!! I am so excited for you! Have SO much fun!!! I would LOVE to see him in concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys have a great time at the concert! I love Natalie Grant!

    Oh..and I love the name Crystal Ann! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! btw - that bird photo is outstanding....

    I'm a Patricia. Never met one without an "Ann" attached.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just found your blog on 20sb! So cute! I love it! I will definitely be reading - I'm your new follower!

    Come check mine out!

    Sarah Ann sarahannrogers.com

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!