Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ting tang walla walla bing bang.

Another visit to the Dr followed by the cardiologist. The good news is my heart is fabulous. My lungs still appear to be functioning normally too. Every test comes back normal. Maybe I'm crazy and this is all in my head...but I don't think so. Although I do feel a little better to day - Praise the Lord! Prayers are still appreciated and thank you for all of your encouraging words and prayers thus far.

Here are some 365 pix. You can click on them for a description. :o)

1_13_10

1_14_10

1 comment:

  1. aww...I am so glad that you are feeling a little better. The flowers that Cole got you are just beautiful! He's so sweet! We have been eating rice a lot more lately since I invested in a rice cooker. Please keep us updated on your progress as far as your health. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!