Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Run, Run, Rudolph!


The Hubbs completed his 2nd marathon on Sunday, I'm so very proud. I also think he is crazy. His goal was to finish under 4 hours and not walk. He completed it in 3 hours 59 minutes and 12 seconds, and had to walk one mile. Which is better distance wise than his first one, but worse time wise. I still think he did great. That is A LOT farther than I ever want to run! I did tell him that he is not allowed to run the White Rock Lake Marathon ever again, it was awful trying to drive through Dallas to watch him. Kansas City was way better. I took the dog with us too, she had a blast! And she was WIPED OUT when we got back home.

Well, the holidays are quickly approaching and I've got lots to do to get ready. Have a great Tuesday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!