Tuesday, July 3, 2012

a little yellow, a little country, and a little girly

Baby shower
One of my coworkers is having a baby later this month and we all love a good reason to party, so we got together and threw her a baby shower. I couldn't actually attend, but I put together some decor. I tried to incorporate things that she could reuse. Mom is a down to earth, country girl, so I focused on a little yellow, a little country, and a little girly.

The name banner is a staple. I haven't made one in a while, but they're are very fun and easy to do, and make a great gift. I clipped some hair bows on the banner for added interest, and a fun little gift.

The floral centerpieces were pinterest inspired, and really easy and SUPER CHEAP! Hobby Lobby had the mason jars on sale, so I knew I had to do it.

The card was inspired by a card I saw on a blog somewhere. Its a great use of scrap paper.

And the gift, well, diapers never looked so good! ;o) I love the kraft paper. Lately I'm obsessed with kraft paper, its so versatile. I added some lace, a little yellow ribbon and of course a little hair bow.


Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!