Monday, May 7, 2012

Holy moly!

There was a pleasant surprise waiting for me when I logged into blogger the other day. I passed 5000 views and 300 posts! Wow! I'm so excited that I just had to share a sneak peak from my photo shoot last weekend with my two favorite bullies (Bull Terriers for short) in the whole world. This one is the lovely Champion Covered in Rasberries.

 Asbury 1 

I'll have some pictures of her and her brother soon...I hope. I think there's a lot of editing ahead of me. We did the photo shoot in Deep Ellum, TX and so they had to wear their leashes and collars. I'm doing my best to edit them out, but my editing skills are not so awesome. Its fun though! I have some shots I'm really proud of and can't wait to share with you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!