- And incredible life group that supports each other when we are really in need. Even if its at a moments notice.
- 3 hours was all it took to organize an estate sale, thanks to my incredible life group
- Baby shower! So fun to get together with the ladies and their babies and shower a new mom with gifts
- a Savior that understands every heartache and every temptation, because He has been there
- air conditioning
- Baby Camden
- The beauty of a sunrise
- Not knowing how its going to work out...but knowing that it will. He has promised us that much.
- Recognition and Praise for hard work, when you feel like nothing you do is right
- swimming with Hazel after a long day.
- Feeling the nearness of God, amidst the choas, the turmoil, and having a peace that truly surpasses all understanding. I see the storm rage around me, and yet I can bear it, because I am in His protection. I know what its like to not despair in a moment that it seems like that's the only option. I know what its like to have hope and strength that defies all odds.
Monday, July 25, 2011
My cup runneth over...
at 1:52 PM