Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Treat

I made this adorable little treat to give to my Bible Study girls tonight at our Christmas party. These are super easy to make.
I got the basic design from Regionals this year and modified it to meet my needs. The wrapper is 8 1/2" x 2 7/8" to fit the bag. It is scored at 2, 4, 6, & 8 inches. I randomly stamped it with snowflakes from the Holiday Collection stamp set (retired). I used the decorative label punch to make the window, and just used a 2x2 3/4" scrap of paper to fill the background. I made the reindeer and penguins using the owl punch, as I've seen so many people do around the web. Then filled the bag with some yummy candy and tied it off with twine. You can get everything you need to make these favors in my store (minus the candy!) click the link on the right hand side of the blog. These are so easy to make, I promise you'll be seeing them again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!