Friday, October 15, 2010

back up plan

So I had planned to post pictures from the wedding over the weekend and pictures from club fed, but my camera went with my husband to Kansas City, MO for his marathon this weekend, so that will just have to wait. This is the first marathon that I have to miss and I'm really bummed about it, but sacrifices have to be made.

Anyway, to keep my blog from going stale I thought I'd post my flyer for my upcoming class. This class is actually going to be held at my upline's house but taught by me. She's moving to NJ at the end of November so I'm taking over her classes and merging them with mine. I'm really excited about the projects we'll be making. And this will be the last class I teach in 2010! I'll post some sneak peaks later on next week. For now, you can view one of the projects we're making on the flyer. 

RSVP to stampincrystal(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!