Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SU! Celebrity sighting ;o)

I'm am finally getting around to uploading my pix from Regional which was Sept 10! Blame it on the stomach flu.

Regional was an amazing experience. It was held in the Ft Worth Convention Center in Ft Worth, TX. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because my camera battery was dying (oops!). There were 300+ stampin' up loving demos to mix and mingle and swap with! Everyone I met was sweet, and I got some great ideas. I even got to meet the "celebs" of SU! Here's a pic of my upline Emma and I with Shelli, the cofounder and CEO. I was totally star struck...what a nerd!

There were some great presentations by the "celebs" and by other demos who had some awesome ideas to share. I learned a lot, and got pumped up for my upcoming classes. I'm still floating on the regional high.

I hope they come back to TX soon.

I met some cool demos from Houston area, and we played with the idea of meeting up at Convention next summer...better start saving! ;o)

Tomorrow I'll post the projects we made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!