Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Regional Swaps

On Friday I get to attend my first ever Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar.

I'm really excited and nervous at the same time.

I've never been to a coporate Stampin' Up! event before, so I'm not really sure what to expect. I know there will be demonstrations, lots of ideas and information to soak up and swaps!

I have to admit that swaps really intimidate me.

Swaps are just what it sounds like, two people swapping a card idea, or a project idea. Its a great way to meet other demos at the regional and its a great way to get fresh ideas for classes and workshops. I'm intimidated because many of the people that will be at the regional have stamped for longer than I have and are way better than I am! But ya know what, if they make a face, I'll just say its my first time! ;o)

So here's what I made to swap...I had to make it in a couple of different colors b/c I ran out of Cajun Craze paper (bottom right)!Everything you see is SU! product, and SUPER easy to make! I just adore the little owl. Isn't he the cutest? I like to make him cross-eyed. :o) The printed paper you see on his chest is the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper from the new Holiday Mini Catalog. Follow the link on the left of the screen to my store and you can view the catalog.


Tomorrow I'm going to edit some bridal pix I took for a friend...but I can't share those until November! What am I supposed to blog about until then?! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. I love those note cards they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to spend the day with you and Emma yesterday at regionals! I'm sure you've already figured out that your swap was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!