Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Midweek Crafty Post

Wow! Has this week been busy! Lots of craftiness going on with deadlines this weekend. I've been working on wedding invitations (when I get a picture I'll share) that have to go out Friday and I'm out of paper! Hobby Lobby hurry up and restock! I've also been working on baby shower decor and a christmas decoration. So, since I'm at a stand still on the invites, I thought I'd share a few pictures of what I've been working on. Don't want this blog to go stale! ;o)

Here's the baby shower banner I've been working on. I made one similar to this a couple of weeks ago and it was a huge hit. They asked me to make another for the next shower so of course I obliged! ;o) This baby's theme is A&M and which was a THRILL to make (whoop!).

Baby Shower Banner

Baby Shower Banner

This next one I made because I needed a break from making all the other stuff and just wanted to make something totally random and fun. Plus I love this owl punch and I love the Sweet Pea DSP (though its retired).

Owl Magnet

And lastly, I have a monthly stamping class where I teach people how to make cards and other projects. Here's what we're working on for the September class.

September Class

Only $10! The class is September 19th, 2-4pm. If you live in the Dallas area shoot me an email at stampincrystal(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll give you directions!

Enjoying the "cooler" weather,

2 comments:

  1. As always, I love seeing your stuff. I seriously wish you were here. I have a baby shower coming up for a friend and am picturing myself taping up blue crepe paper with masking tape. Eeeekkkk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That garland is absolutely adorable. I wish I had more time to do cute crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!