Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photowalk in the Woodlands

On Sunday we wandered around The Woodlands with our friends to practice shooting each other. I rarely shoot people, and I don't think I've ever shot portraits, so it was a challenge for me. We found some really pretty places, which was easy because The Woodlands is a gorgeous place anyway, and while Jenn and I were discussing a shot, our guys climbed around on whatever was close by, rocks, trees, light poles, etc. It was a lot of fun. Here are some of my faves.

Jenn & Robby Kiss

Jenn & Robby

Jenn & Robby

Jenn & Robby

Jenn & Robby

Jenn & Robby

Jenn & Robby

Jenn's pictures turned out way cuter than mine. I guess I should stick with animals. ;o)

Speaking of...

Emmy

This is Emmy, one of their cats. I think she's looking for a home. She's sweet and spunky if anyone's looking for a furry friend to add to their family!

2 comments:

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!