Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Wedding Weekend!

Just wanted to drop in to say have a wonderful weekend! I'll be taking part in my roomie's wedding this weekend and I can't wait for the festivities to begin! I hope to have some fun pictures to share with you next week. Not only from the wedding, but also some pix of some really cute baby shower invites I made yesterday. I want to wait until I actually send them out before posting them, I don't want any of the recipients to get a sneak peek! ;o)

Anybody else doing something fun this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am excited about this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be at a wedding this weekend as well!! Can't wait to see your shower invites!!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!