Monday, April 12, 2010

Multitude Monday x2!

Phew! Last week was a whirlwind! Not even sure how that happened or what I did, but I was busy! So this week is catch up...and counting my blessings double time!


102. Easter with family
103. He is risen and He lives today!
104. Good Health
105. An amazing Upline who calmed my fears about my workshop
106. Playing games at the end of a bad day, makes it seem not so bad.
107. Hazel's desperate willingness to please and obey
108. A friend that provides my soul rest, and speaks encouraging words over me.
109. A beautifully decorate Mom's conference!
110. Finding out yet another friends is pregnant!
111. Fun times at a baby shower
112. Watching first time stampers get excited and swell with pride over their first creation
113. Plans to watch the half marathon were perfect!
114. Encouraging all those crazy runners as they passed by
115. Seeing the hubbs and Curtis finish the half marathon when we thought we'd missed them. So proud!
116. My jaw is feeling better today.
117. Seeing a friend pursuing her dream.
118. An incredibly encouraging husband
119. An incredibly patient husband
120. The Lord providing someone to help rebuild our fence
121. Memories in Texas Stadium

holy experience

I hope you have a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!