Friday, April 23, 2010

Goin' Camping!

Hey y'all! I've got a crazy day ahead of me, so I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday. I am so overwhelmed with the love from everyone. My cup runneth over! And it turned out to be an amazing birthday! Dinner and dancing with great friends. Man, it was so fun. Hopefully I'll have pictures next week.

I've got to get stuff together for our camping trip this weekend and clean up the house because I'm teaching a stamping class at our house right after we get back. I'm crazy, I know. But I'll hopefully have everything set up today so I just have to show up! ;o)

I hope y'all have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream last night that I was going camping, but Robby was griping at me because I was packing my chi, blowdryer, makeup, etc. lol! I hope you guys have fun! It is awfully humid here today, so hopefully the weather is nicer there. I too am cleaning my house today. Just got done mopping! BLAH! :(

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!