Friday, April 30, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

So a friend of mine has been doing these fun little fill in the blank Friday posts and I thought it'd be fun to join in! If you wanna link up or find other fun answers go to The Little Things We Do Here goes...

1. My absolute favorite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice...or Chocolat...Or the Holiday...I could watch any of those over and over again...and have.

2. My favorite movie as a child was The Lion King. Knew every word.

3. The best movie quote ever is ""You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love you, and never wish to be parted from you from this day on." Mr. Darcy Pride & Prejudice (ok, so technically a book quote, but whatever!)

4. My favorite actress is Sandra Bullock. She is amazing. The end. My favorite actor is Denzel Washington or George Clooney. Yum.

5. The movie I could watch over and over is Pride & Prejudice, Chocolat, or The Holiday

6. My favorite movie genre is Romantic Comedy. I can't handle the horror and most action films are overflowing with foul language.

7. A movie I'd like to watch this weekend is Date Night

Have a fantastic weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I still know every word to The Lion King! I actually name my cat after the baboon Rafiki....except it never stuck. Funny story actually he is a bit of a dummy and I used to sing this song to him "Baaaaaby kitty, baby kitty". Yah not very original I know. But anyways guess what happened? Well he started answering to Baby Kitty. And it just stuck.

    Happy Fill in the Blank Friday! Glad to find you via linky. Love the owls

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!