Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dear Target...I love you.

So I went into Target the other day. Oh how I love Target. Especially their clearance sections. I could spend hours just looking at the clearance.

I found these super cute canisters on clearance.

They're airtight, meant for food storage. They had so many cute ones in bright red, turquoise and yellow. There was a really cute cookie jar too, but I limited myself to just one purchase. I'm using them in my craft room. They'll add a lovely punch of color against the calming grey walls.

That was Monday.

Tuesday I went back to Target.

I told you I love Target.

This time, I was on a mission to get some candy and trail mix for my upcoming class. You see, I really only shop at 2 stores as far as groceries: Target (its not a super Target so its limited) and Kroger. I REFUSE to shop at Walmart. I haven't shopped there in nearly a year...but that's a whole 'nother post.

So I came away with your traditional Chex mix and 3 bags of candy.Don't judge me.

I had a coupon for a dollar off 3 bags, plus when you buy 4 bags you can mail in the proof of purchase to get a free movie ticket.

And its my birthday week so I can get as much candy as I want.

When you buy certain items a little Target coupon prints off for your next purchase. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw what it was for.

Why else would someone buy so much chocolate?

1 comment:

  1. This post made me giggle! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your craft room. I am sooo jealous. I cannot wait to decorate my little "corner" that I call my craft area. I actually spent some time organizing it the other day. I had to throw out a bunch of my stamp pads because they were all dried out.

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!