Saturday, February 13, 2010

The hubbs took both our sets of keys today.

Since I'm stuck at home...



Saturday 9: It's a Beautiful Morning

1. Are you a morning person? heck no. You are not allowed to talk to me until after I've had my coffee.

2. Tell us of a news story that truly shocked you. The devastation in Haiti

3. What was your very first job? Snowcone maker! Worked there for 5 years. Fun times.

4. What characteristics do you despise? rude, selfish, stupidity

5. To where would you retire? San Diego

6. Are you named after anyone? Crystal Gale is what I'm told...and I had hair down to my butt when I was a kid.

7. How do you release anger? I yell, or cry, or clean. :o)

8. Do you use sarcasm a lot? who me? never ;o)

9. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my physical appearance...my weight, my smile, my hair...

Thanks for swinging by today. Big shout out to my new followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!