Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Happy New Year!

Its a little late, I know. I've been battling a head cold the last couple of days. What a way to start the year, huh! I'm going to try to keep up with this blog a little better, and keep up with taking pictures daily. Its a good way to document life, and to sharpen my photography skills. Plus, I'm unemployed now, so what else am I going to do with my time?! ;o) The first picture of the new year comes from Murder Mystery Night at our house.
1920s Murder Mystery Night
This couple organized the game and they did a fabulous job! The theme of the night was 1920s. We had so much fun we've planned to do a greek themed murder mystery near valentine's day. I can't wait!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!