Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some random shots

Hello there,

I officially suck at keeping up with a blog. Anyway, here are two new pictures that I've taken in the last month.

The first is of my favorite bull terrier. He is such a character and he's always so eager to see me. The poor guy is allergic to everything though, or atleast he thinks he's allergic. He is what you would call a million dollar dog, because I'm sure that over his life time, his owner will have spent that to care for him. But I think he's worth every penny!


The other is from my first camping trip. Its a shot of the couple we went camping with. We had a fabulous time. We went wandering around the camp grounds and I couldn't help but stop and take this picture.


Thanks for looking!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!