Monday, April 20, 2009

Macro Madness

I decided to play with my macro setting on my D40. I absolutely love macro. Its so fun to see what details you can capture.

This is the border of our guest bathroom mirror


A unique perspective of a pineapple


A weight that rarely gets used


A cross I got for Easter. I edited it a little in PSE. I added soft light and gave it a vignette look.


I also edited this one like the cross picture. Just looking at these sour gummies makes my mouth water.


Thanks for looking! Please leave any thoughts/constructive criticism. I'm always looking to improve.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great Job Crystal! I really loved the pictures...especially the cross one. That one was really good! Cannot wait to see what you have to come! Hope you're having a fabulous day! Love and miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. There is nothing that you can't do. I am so jealous of all of your talents!! (and your new camera) I googled it and suddenly turned green with envy...hope all is well!! Can't wait to see the pictures you post!

    ReplyDelete

Constructive criticism is always welcome or just leave a note to say you stopped by. Thanks for looking!